- Problems of mathematical modeling of heat-power processes;
- Heat transfer and hydrodynamics in power equipment;
- Physicochemical processes in thermal power engineering;
- Energy and resource saving in heat supply systems;
- Innovative technologies for the modernization of thermal power enterprises;
- Improving the environmental cleanliness and efficiency of power plant boilers.
Chairman – Begimbetova A.S., Director of Institute of Heat and Power Engineering, PhD, Associate Professor;
Co–chair – Solovyova O.V., – Candidate of Physics and Mathematics, Associate Professor of the Department “Energy supply of enterprises, construction of buildings and structures” KSEU;
Executive Secretary – L.R. Dzhunusova, Department of Entrepreneurship in Engineering, Associate Professor.